- Recently updated in 2021
- Oceanfront vacation home in Mission Beach
- 3rd-floor penthouse level
- Multiple balconies and oceanview patio
- Prime location overlooking the boardwalk
- Steps from the beach
- Walking distance to local shops and restaurants
- Stairs required to access home
- Not equipped with air-conditioning
- No cable or broadcast channels; streaming services available
- Smoking and pets are not permitted on the premises
- All occupants ages must be 25 or older unless children accompanied by parents
Please note: ID and credit card must be presented at check-in. Guests must initial a DocuSign acknowledging contract terms and a refundable security deposit. This home is equipped with decibel meters. Parties or noise disturbances will result in eviction.
Prime, oceanfront location in North Mission Beach with panoramic views of San Diego coastline. This large single-level vacation rental features top-of-the-line amenities with floor-to-ceiling windows that frame panoramic beach and ocean views all the way from La Jolla to Point Loma. Located on the ocean in San Diego’s famous Mission Beach, this penthouse is within walking distance to some of the best spots in town.
This penthouse home is located on the entire 3rd floor and features a single-level floor plan. The home is modern and bright and comes with multiple balconies where guests will be rewarded with spectacular sunsets each evening.
The home boasts an open floor plan, stone flooring and views from nearly every room. The kitchen comes equipped with custom hardwood cabinetry, Sub Zero and Miele stainless steel appliances, custom stone countertops and a glass atrium with whitewater views. The kitchen opens up to the living and dining areas featuring a flat-screen HDTV, gas fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows, and leads to an oceanfront view patio.
We invite you to stay in this wonderful Mission Beach vacation rental where memories will be made that last a lifetime.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 9
- Open floor plan: living room; dining area seats up to 6
- Outdoor deck seats up to 4
- Half bathroom
- Balcony with BBQ grill
- Bedroom 1 (master suite): king bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV, ocean view balcony and en suite bathroom with a jacuzzi tub
- Bedroom 2 (suite): queen bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV, ocean view balcony and en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 (suite): queen bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV and en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: double and twin size bunk set (sleeps 3) with HDTV and ocean view balcony
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Streaming services available, No cable or broadcast channels
- Not equipped with air-conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2-car garage dimensions: 19.33′ width x 19′ depth x 6.3′ height
- Limited additional street parking
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 8 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 8 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 6 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 33 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 5 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 5 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 9 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 35 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 8 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 11 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 8 miles
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 30 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $260
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $149
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.