- Large rooftop sun deck with ocean views
- Only one home away from the beach and beach access
- Master suite encompasses the top level
- Attached 2-car garage
- Stairs required to access this 3-level home
- Not equipped with air-conditioning (box fans included)
- Pets considered with additional fee and owner approval
- Cable TV
- Smoking not permitted
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Welcome to Nautical Beach House – a wonderful vacation rental just one home away from the warm sands of San Diego’s popular Mission Beach. This home was custom-built, purposely designed and decorated with two things in mind: comfort and a great environment for family and friends to experience a taste of beach living.
This beach rental offers a comfortable living room with a fireplace, large custom dining room table, an open kitchen with granite counters and stocked with all the cookware you’ll need, a 2-car garage and ocean view balconies. There is a convenient gas BBQ grill on the patio off of the dining space where you can grill your favorite meals and catch a glimpse of the Pacific Ocean. While most homes in Mission Beach are condos, this is a 3-story single family home – a rare find!
One of the highlights of this home is a spacious ocean view sun deck on the top floor with outdoor lounge seating and a dining table for enjoying the sun and ocean breezes. This is the perfect place to plan your day of activities whether it be setting up your umbrella on the sand, taking a stroll along the beach, grabbing a surfboard and hitting the waves or rollerblading on the boardwalk. If you love the beach and outdoors, then this vacation rental has it all!
This home is truly a great place to vacation at the beach and is situated right in the heart of Mission Beach in central coastal San Diego. Nautical Beach House is perfectly located between Crystal Pier to the north and the famed Belmont Amusement Park and roller coaster to the south. From here, it’s a short walk to popular restaurants, cafés, pubs, beach shops, bike and surfboard rentals, and convenient markets.
The owner of this home has made it available for families and groups who will appreciate and take good care of it.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 10
- 2-car garage (see dimensions under Parking) and main entry
- Stacked washer and dryer in garage
- Bedroom 3 (suite): queen bed with fold-down sofa (sleeps up to 4), HDTV and en suite bathroom
- Main living area with fireplace and access to balcony
- Full kitchen with dining table seating for up to 10
- Bedroom 2 (suite): full and twin bunk set with pull-out twin trundle bed (sleeps up to 4), HDTV and en suite bathroom
- Patio with peek ocean view and BBQ grill
- Bedroom 1 (master suite): King bed with fold-down couch (sleeps up to 4), walk-in closet, HDTV, en suite bathroom and access to sun deck
- Large private sun deck with ocean view and a dining table with seating for 6
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TV
- Not equipped with air-conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- Stacked in-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2-car garage dimensions: 17′9″ width x 18′ depth (long side) and 15′ depth (short side) x 6′11″ height
- Garage not suitable for larger vehicles
- Limited additional street parking
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 9 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 9 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 6 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 30 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 5 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 6 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 35 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 9 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 11 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 9 miles
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $210
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
- Pets permitted at this property with a non-refundable $100 fee for each pet; size and breed restrictions apply, must be pre-approved by owner
Please note: You may be required to kennel your dog if it is a barker and disturbs neighbors.
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.