- Prime oceanfront location with awesome beach views
- Direct access to the beach
- On the Mission Beach boardwalk
- 1-car enclosed garage parking
- Not equipped with air-conditioning
- Second level condo. Stairs required for access
- On-site, coin-op washer and dryer
- Only suitable for quieter groups. Home is in a building with multiple residences and noise carries.
- Smoking and Pets not permitted
- Cable TV, HBO
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Those lucky enough to stay here will have front row seating to the amazing views of the Pacific Ocean and breath-taking sunets.
Mission Beach Sunset is located right on the Mission Beach Boardwalk overlooking the beach. This home is perfect for a fun getaway or a great family vacation.
Step inside and you'll find the home is furnished with island-style Tommy Bahama decor, welcomed by the oversized windows showing the beach right in front of your eyes. Miles and miles of sandy beaches and blue water in either direction. Grab a boogie board, and some sand toys and hit the beach. It's your back yard!
Once you're done with your fun in the sun, you'll find all of the amenities and comforts of home. Surf the web on the free unlimited wireless network, catch a dvd on the flat screen HDTV, or just relax with a glass of wine on your private view deck
This San Diego vacation rental is located right in the heart of north Mission Beach, with plenty of shops, restaurants and stores just a block away, and it's less than 200 yards to the tranquil waters and recreation of Mission Bay.
This wonderful beach side vacation rental is available year 'round, but sells out in the summer, so make your reservations early!
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 5
- Stairway to second level entrance
- Garage with parking and on-site washer and dryer
- Direct access to boardwalk and beach
- Main living area
- Full alley-style kitchen
- Dinig area with seating for 4
- Living room with couches, flat screen TV, and access to beachfront balcony
- Oceanfront balcony with bistro seating for 4 and BBQ grill
- Bedroom 1: queen bed (sleeps 2), with floor to ceiling window for water views, and access to balcony
- Bedroom 2: two twin mattresses (sleeps 2)
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TV, HBO
- Not equipped with air-conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- On-site washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Wine fridge
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 1-car parking space in building garage
- Note: Suitable for large SUV, with height limit
- Limited additional street parking
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 8 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 9 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 7 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 30 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 5 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 6 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 9 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 35 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 10 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 11 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 9 miles
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $160
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.