- Can be rented as a 3, 4 or 5 bedroom
- Direct access to the beach and short walk to Mission Bay
- Ocean and coastal views
- Ground level patio and sand beach yard
- 2nd level ocean view deck with BBQ grill
- 2-car garage
- Fenced and gated property
- Equipped with air-conditioning
- Cable TVs
- Smoking and Pets not permitted
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
The tall palm trees are swaying gently in the breeze. You feel the delightful ocean breeze and the warm California sun on your skin. You’ve made it to your vacation at Mission Beachfront Oasis 2 in South Mission Beach. Stretching out over 2 floors with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and plenty of living space both inside and out, this rental property is perfect for your dream vacation in San Diego.
On the front beach level is the ultimate master suite complete with a king bed and living area with a queen sleeper sofa for additional accommodations. It’s an ideal space for either a couple searching for added privacy or a young family. In addition, the en suite bathroom features marble counters, radiant heating in the stone floors, a steam shower and a luxurious claw-foot soaking tub to enjoy a few precious moments alone. With sliding glass doors bringing the outside in and a gated, furnished patio with sandy beach, you can enjoy the cool ocean breeze from inside or out.
Upstairs, the entire great room area has a bird’s-eye view of the channel that flows from Mission Bay to the ocean. The spacious patio with a BBQ grill and seating is a lovely spot to take in the glorious sunset, perhaps with a glass of wine in hand. A spacious living room boasts hardwood floors, tract lighting and a cozy fireplace for a serene and welcoming environment. A beautiful stained-glass window depicts a coastal scene and offers a lively pop of color in this neutral space. A lovely seating group beckons the family to gather for a morning game plan, an after-dinner chat or perhaps a late-evening gabfest. The big-screen HDTV allows you to stay up-to-date with your favorite TV show, a long-awaited sporting event or the latest blockbuster movie.
The kitchen offers everything you need to create a culinary masterpieces. Crisp, white cabinets offset the gleaming stainless steel appliances and granite counters and backsplash to create an exciting and sophisticated space. A breakfast bar with swivel chairs seats 4 and the adjacent dining table seats 4.
Down the hallway, a guest bedroom with a king bed features plush carpeting and a cozy seating area. The 3rd bedroom features a queen bed and flat-screen TV. These 2 rooms share a beautiful hall bathroom with a double vanity and generously-sized tub shower.
The 2nd king master suite offers a cool tile floor, small bay window and a seating area. The en suite bathroom is a luxurious treat with dual vanities, a deep soaking tub and oversized shower with Travertine tile.
At your Mission Beach vacation home, you are just steps from South Mission Beach park and its many activities, including beach volleyball, basketball courts and a surf-break at the jetty. Just a short walk away is the playground at the Mission Bay side, where the calm waters are perfect for kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding.
Nearby are plenty of wonderful restaurants, shopping boutiques and coffee shops. The boardwalk is a convenient walking distance, but you are far enough away not to be disturbed by the noise and exuberance of the crowds. For a family day of fun and adventure, visit nearby Belmont Amusement Park or Sea World. This little piece of paradise awaits you and your family in sunny San Diego. Get here as soon as you can!
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 10
- 2-car attached garage with laundry room
- Bedroom 1 (master): beach level suite with king bed (sleeps 2), queen sofa sleeper for additional accomodations (sleeps 2), ceiling fan, en suite master bath with dual-sink vanity, cast-iron tub, and walk-in steam shower
- Beach front patio with seating and private sand beach yard and outdoor shower hose
- Living Room with sofa, fireplace, flat screen HDTV, and bay windows with water views
- Full-size kitchen with breakfast bar seating for 3
- Dining area with seating for 4 (dining table converts into a card and mini-pool table)
- Ocean front balcony with BBQ and dining table
- Bedroom 2: king bed (sleeps 2), with ceiling fan, and flat screen HDTV
- Bedroom 3: queen bed (sleeps 2), with ceiling fan, and flat screen HDTV
- Full hall bathroom with dual-sink vanity and a tub and shower combo
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TVs
- Equipped with air-conditioning
- Box/ceiling fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2-car garage with 2 separate doors
- South garage opening dimensions: 6' 8" H x 8.5' W
- South garage interior: 10’ W x 21’ L
- North garage opening dimensions: 6' 8" H x 8.75' W
- North garage interior: 10’ W x 25’ L
- Limited additional street parking
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 9 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 9 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 7 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 34 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 6 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 5 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 9 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 35 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 8 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 13 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 8 miles
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 30 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $260
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $149
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.