- South Mission Beach, San Diego, California
- Ocean and San Diego coastal views
- Two Master Suites
- Ground level patio and sand beach yard
- Second level ocean view deck with BBQ
- 2 Car Garage
- Walk to the beach and walk to the bay
- Saturday to Saturday stays only from mid-June to mid-August unless otherwise noted
- Equipped with Air Conditioning
- No pets and a non-smoking property
- ID must be presented at check-in. Guest Age Requirement: 25+ unless children accompanied by parents
- Good Neighbor Policy enforced: Noise disturbances, parties or over-occupancy will result in eviction with no refunds.
About This Home
The tall palm trees are swaying gently in the breeze. The laughter of children wafts over from the beach just yards away. The delightful ocean breeze whispers through your hair and the warm California sun shines on your skin. As you hear the chatter of your loved ones inside, you take just a moment to take in the scene before you and then you just smile. You’ve made it to your vacation at in South Mission Beach San Diego.
Stretching out over two floors, with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and plenty of living space both inside and out, you know you’ve found the perfect property for your dream vacation in San Diego.
On the beach front level is the ultimate master suite, complete with a King bedroom, bath and living room with a Queen sleep sofa. It’s an ideal space for either a couple searching for additional privacy or a young family. With sliding glass doors bringing the outside in and a gated furnished patio with sandy beach, you can enjoy the cooling ocean breeze from inside or out and your little ones can play just outside and under your watchful eye. A wonderful ensuite bath might be the perfect respite for a busy mom or dad. In addition to the marble counters, radiant heating and steam shower, there is also a luxurious claw-foot soaking tub to enjoy a few precious moments alone.
Upstairs, the entire great room area has a birds-eye view of the channel that lead in and out from Mission Bay to the ocean. The spacious patio with a BBQ grill and seating is a lovely spot to take in the glorious sunset, perhaps with a glass of wine in hand. A spacious living room boasts hardwood floors, tract lighting and a cozy fireplace for a serene and welcoming environment. A beautiful stained-glass window depicts a coastal scene and offers a lively pop of color in this neutral space. A lovely seating group beckons the family to gather together for a morning game plan, an after-dinner chat or perhaps a late-evening gabfest. The big screen HDTV allows you to stay up to date with your favorite TV show or perhaps a long-awaited sporting event or the latest blockbuster movie.
The kitchen offers the family chef gourmet appointments from which to create his or her culinary masterpieces. Crisp, white cabinets offset the gleaming stainless-steel appliances and granite counters and backsplash to create an exciting and sophisticated space. A breakfast bar with swivel chairs seats 4 and the adjacent dining table seats 4.
Down the hallway, a King bedroom features plush carpeting and a cozy seating area. The Queen bedroom features a flat screen TV. These two rooms share a beautiful hall bath with a double vanity and generously-sized tub shower.
The second King Master suite offers a cool tile floor, small bay window and a seating area. The ensuite bath is a luxurious treat, with dual vanities, a deep soaking tub and oversized shower with Travertine tile.
At your Mission Beach vacation home, you are just steps from South Mission Beach Park and its many activities, including sand volleyball, basketball courts and a surf-break at the jetty. Just a short walk away is the playground at the Mission Bay side, where the calm waters are perfect for kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding.
Nearby are plenty of wonderful restaurants, shopping, coffee shops and of course, the sandy beaches of Southern California. The boardwalk is in convenient walking distance, but you are far enough away not to be disturbed by the noise and exuberance of the crowds. For a family day of fun and adventure, visit nearby Belmont Amusement Park or Sea World.
This little piece of paradise awaits you and your family in sunny San Diego. Get here as soon as you can!
Layout and Configuration
- Two Car Attached Garage with Laundry Room
- Beach Level Master Suite with king bed, queen sofa sleeper
- Master Bath with dual-sink vanity, cast-iron tub, walk-in shower with steam shower
- Beach front patio with seating and private sand beach yard and outdoor shower
- Living Room with sofas, fireplace, TV/DVD player
- Breakfast bar - seats 3
- Dining table - seats 4 (dining table converts to a card and mini-pool table)
- Full-size Kitchen
- Ocean front balcony with BBQ and dining table
- Bedroom 2 with king bed
- Bedroom 3 with queen bed (can be a pass-through room to bedroom 4 master suite or locked off and suite accessed from penthouse level stairs)
- Bedroom 4 (Second Master Suite) with king bed and en-suite bath with dual-sink vanity, walk-in shower and bath tub
- Hall Bathroom with dual-sink vanity and tub/shower combo
- Front door
At Bluewater Vacation Homes, our most important job is to help you find the perfect home for you and your group. Our vacation planners are local area experts and here to help you plan your activities to make the most of your stay. Once you arrive, we're available 24/7 to make sure you have an exceptional experience.
Please note: A government issued ID and booking credit card must be presented at check-in. This home is located in a high-density neighborhood and is only suitable for quieter groups. Deposit forfeitures and evictions are strictly enforced for contract violations. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting with Bluewater.
- Bedroom 1 - Master I - King Bed, Queen Sofa Sleeper - Sleeps up to 4
- Bedroom 2 - King Bed - Sleeps up to 2
- Bedroom 3 - Queen Bed - Sleeps up to 2
- Bedroom 4 - Master II King Bed - Sleeps up to 2
- Ground level Master bathroom with tub and walk-in shower/steam shower
- Second level hall bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Second level Master bathroom with walk-in shower and bathtub
- WiFi internet access
- Cable Television
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- One bath towel, hand towel, and wash cloth per guest
- One Beach Towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, Hand soap, Dish soap, Dishwasher soap
- Two rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): Hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- Two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Propane for BBQ
- Laundry detergent
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Kitchen comes with cookware, glassware dinnerware and tableware
- HDTV’s in one bedroom, 2nd level living room and 3rd level living room
- Full-size Washer and Dryer
- Box fans for bedrooms
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Gas BBQ
- Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included; however, Bluewater has arranged discounts with local providers that can deliver customized orders based on your specific needs. Ask your vacation planner for details!
- Coffee Maker
- Basic Cookware and Utensils
- Coffee mugs
- BBQ Utensils
- Water Front Balcony's with gas BBQ's
- Beach front patio on ground level
- Enclosed sand beach yard
- Mission Beach Boardwalk
- Sandy Beach with swimming
- Bay with swimming
- Walk to shops and restaurants
- Mission Bay and parks
- Garage Dimensions:
- 2 car garage, 2 separate doors
- South garage opening: h = 82” w = 102”
- Area inside : w= 10’ length = 21’
- North garage opening: h = 82” w = 105”
- Area inside: w = 10’ length = 25’
Short Walk to Pubs / Eateries / Markets
- Gabbianos Pizza
- Mission Beach Market
- Sara's Mexican Food
- Capri Pizza and Grill
- Mission Beach Coffee Break
- Ace Liquor
- The Pennant
- South Mission Beach Grill
- Belmont Amusement Park and restaurants: .8 mi
- Pacific Beach: 2.2 mi.
- SeaWorld: 2.8 mi.
- La Jolla Cove: 7 mi.
- Old Town: 5.8 mi.
- Balboa Park: 6.3 mi.
- La Jolla Shores: 8.2 mi.
- Downtown/Gaslamp: 9.3 mi.
- San Diego Zoo: 10 mi.
- Legoland : 33 mi
- Safari Park: 34 mi.
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Weekly||Min Nights|
- 50% down, all balances due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $290
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $149
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
- Check-In: 4:00 PM
- Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Click here for Rental Terms and Conditions
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management and reservations may be declined or canceled at management's discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.