- South Mission Beach, San Diego, California
- Fenced and gated property
- Walk to the beach and Mission Bay
- Ground level patio and sand beach yard
- Ocean view deck with BBQ
- 2 Car Garage
- This home can be rented as a 3, 4 or 5 bedroom!
- Saturday to Saturday stays only from mid-June to mid-August unless otherwise noted
- Equipped with Air Conditioning
- No pets and a non-smoking property
- ID must be presented at check-in. Guest Age Requirement: 25+ unless children accompanied by parents
- Good Neighbor Policy enforced: Noise disturbances, parties or over-occupancy will result in eviction with no refunds
About This Home
Imagine a magnificent sunset overlooking the sand and the gentle surf, with the palm trees lightly swaying in the foreground. A glass of wine in your hand, your friends and loved ones at your side. Perfection.
That can be yours at this exceptional beachfront vacation home in South Mission Beach. With 3 levels and endless flexibility, the mid and bottom floors are yours with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
The bottom level is a large space, perfect for a family or just a couple seeking some privacy. Consisting of a living room with a Queen sleep sofa, King bedroom and ensuite bath, there’s plenty of room to relax and kick back while enjoying the incredible views from your beachfront patio and big sliding glass window. The ensuite bath features marble counters, radiant heat in the stone floors, luxurious steam shower and a wonderful cast-iron claw-foot soaking tub.
Upstairs, the spacious living room has a big bay window to look out over the deck, the palm trees and beyond to the water. Hardwood floors, tract lighting and a cozy fireplace provide a warm and welcoming ambiance. A stained-glass window offers an unexpected, yet colorful focal point. A set of tuxedo sofas in neutral color invite the family or group to sit down together and enjoy a lively conversation and a few laughs. The big screen HDTV promises hours of entertainment.
The kitchen has a sophisticated, worldly vibe. Clean, white cabinets blend beautifully with stainless steel appliances and granite counters and backsplash to create a gourmet space your family chef will love. A breakfast bar with seating for 3 extends the space offered by the dining table with seating for 4.
The patio just outside the kitchen and dining area features a BBQ grill because of course, no vacation is complete with a family barbecue!
Another King bedroom features plush carpeting and a cozy seating area. The next door Queen bedroom features a flat screen TV. These two rooms share a beautiful hall bath with a double vanity and tub / shower.
You will also enjoy the convenience of a two-car garage and a laundry center.
At your Mission Beach vacation home, you are just steps from South Mission Beach Park with a myriad of activities. Here, you can enjoy sand volleyball, basketball courts and a surf-break at the jetty. You are also just a short walk to the playground on the Mission Bay side, where you can take advantage of the calm waters with some kayaking or stand-up paddle boarding.
Nearby are plenty of restaurants, coffee shops and of course, golden beaches. You are quite convenient to the boardwalk, but also far enough away to enjoy your peace and quiet. Also just a short distance are the Belmont Amusement Park and Sea World, for an fun and memorable family day.
Whatever your pleasure, you’re sure to find it here in Mission Beach. We look forward to welcoming you to our little piece of paradise.Layout and Configuration
Two Car Attached Garage with Laundry Room
Beach Level Master Suite with king bed, queen sofa sleeper
Master Bath with dual-sink vanity, cast-iron tub, walk-in shower with steam shower
Beach front patio with seating and private sand beach yard and outdoor shower
Living Room with sofas, fireplace, TV/DVD player
Breakfast bar - seats 3
Dining table - seats 4 (dining table converts to a card and mini-pool table)
Ocean front balcony with BBQ and dining table
Bedroom 2 with king bed
Bedroom 3 with queen bed
Hall Bathroom with dual-sink vanity and tub/shower combo
At Bluewater Vacation Homes, our most important job is to help you find the perfect home for you and your group. Our vacation planners are local area experts and here to help you plan your activities to make the most of your stay. Once you arrive, we're available 24/7 to make sure you have an exceptional experience.
Please note: A government issued ID and booking credit card must be presented at check-in. This home is located in a high-density neighborhood and is only suitable for quieter groups. Deposit forfeitures and evictions are strictly enforced for contract violations. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting with Bluewater.
Bedroom 1 - Master I - King Bed, Queen Sofa Sleeper - Sleeps up to 4
Bedroom 2 - King Bed - Sleeps up to 2
Bedroom 3 - Queen Bed - Sleeps up to 2
Ground level Master bathroom with tub and walk-in shower/steam shower
Second level hall bathroom with tub/shower combo
- WiFi internet access
- Cable Television
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- One bath towel, hand towel, and wash cloth per guest
- One Beach Towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, Hand soap, Dish soap, Dishwasher soap
- Two rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): Hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- Two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Propane for BBQ
- Laundry detergent
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Kitchen comes with cookware, glassware dinnerware and tableware
- HDTV’s in one bedroom, 2nd level living room and 3rd level living room
- Full-size Washer and Dryer
- Box fans for bedrooms
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryers
- Gas BBQ
- Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included; however, Bluewater has arranged discounts with local providers that can deliver customized orders based on your specific needs. Ask your vacation planner for details!
- Coffee Maker
- Basic Cookware and Utensils
- Coffee mugs
- BBQ Utensils
- Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied
- Ocean Front Balcony with gas BBQ
- Beach front patio on ground level
- Enclosed sand beach yard
- Mission Beach Boardwalk
- Sandy Beach with swimming
- Bay with swimming
- Walk to shops and restaurants
- Mission Bay and parks
- Garage dimensions:
- 2 car garage, 2 separate doors
- South garage opening: h = 82” w = 102”
- Area inside : w= 10’ length = 21’
- North garage opening: h = 82” w = 105”
- Area inside: w = 10’ length = 25’
- Please note: There is no parking allowed in the alleys or in other residents spaces.There is some parking on the Mission Blvd.
- Gabbianos Pizza
- Mission Beach Market
- Sara's Mexican Food
- Capri Pizza and Grill
- Mission Beach Coffee Break
- Ace Liquor
- The Pennant
- South Mission Beach Grill
- Belmont Amusement Park and restaurants: .8 mi
- Pacific Beach: 2.2 mi.
- SeaWorld: 2.8 mi.
- La Jolla Cove: 7 mi.
- Old Town: 5.8 mi.
- Balboa Park: 6.3 mi.
- La Jolla Shores: 8.2 mi.
- Downtown/Gaslamp: 9.3 mi.
- San Diego Zoo: 10 mi.
- Legoland : 33 mi
- Safari Park: 34 mi.
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
- 50% down, all balances due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $260
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $149
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
- Check-In: 4:00 PM
- Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Click here for Rental Terms and Conditions
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless the home is deemed uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management and reservations may be declined or canceled at management's discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.