- Direct access to the beach and short walk to Mission Bay
- Ocean and coastal views
- Ground level patio and sand beach yard
- 2nd level ocean view deck with BBQ grill
- 2-car garage
- There is a $2,500 security deposit due at booking. The deposit can be withheld for violation of any of the terms and conditions, specifically the terms related to our noise and good neighbor policy. See our rental terms and conditions for further details.
- 1st and second levels of a 3-level duplex
- Equipped with air-conditioning
- No smoking
- No pets
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction with no refunds
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Imagine a magnificent sunset overlooking the sand and the gentle surf with palm trees lightly swaying in the foreground. It's all here at Mission Beachfront Oasis 1, an exceptional beachfront vacation home in South Mission Beach.
The beach level is a large space, perfect for a small family or just a couple seeking some privacy. Consisting of a sitting area with a queen sleeper sofa, king bedroom, and en suite bath with radiant heat in the stone floors, a steam shower, and a wonderful cast-iron claw-foot soaking tub. The master suite offers plenty of room to relax and kick back and you can step right out to your very own sandy beach back yard.
Upstairs, the living room has a big bay window to look out over the palm trees and beyond to the water with an adjacent dining area and kitchen.
The kitchen has clean, white cabinetry that blend beautifully with stainless steel appliances, the granite counters, and a backsplash to create a great place to make your favorite dishes. A breakfast bar with seating for 3 extends the space offered by the dining table with seating for 4.
The patio just outside the kitchen and dining area features a BBQ grill and dining table to share meals outside.
The 2nd bedroom features a king bed and a cozy seating area. The next-door 3rd queen bedroom features a flat-screen TV. These 2 bedrooms share a hall bathroom with a double vanity and tub/shower.
At Mission Beachfront Oasis 1, you are a short walk from South Mission Beach Park with sand volleyball, basketball courts, and a surf-break at the jetty. You are also just a short walk to the playground on Mission Bay.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 8
- 2-car attached garage with laundry room
- Bedroom 1 (master suite): king bed (sleeps 2), queen sofa sleeper (sleeps 2), ceiling fan, en suite bathroom with dual-sink vanity, cast-iron tub, walk-in steam shower and access to outdoor patio
- Beachfront patio with seating area and private sand beach yard and outdoor shower hose
- Living room with sofa, fireplace, flat-screen HDTV and bay windows with water views
- Full-size kitchen with breakfast bar seating for 3
- Dining area with seating for 4; dining table converts into a card/mini-pool table
- Oceanfront balcony with BBQ grill and dining table
- Bedroom 2: king bed (sleeps 2) with ceiling fan and flat-screen HDTV
- Bedroom 3: queen bed (sleeps 2) with ceiling fan and flat-screen HDTV
- Hall bathroom with dual-sink vanity and tub/shower
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TVs
- Ceiling fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2-car garage with 2 separate doors
- South garage dimensions: 8.5′ width x 21′ depth x 6′8″ height
- North garage dimensions: 8.75′ width x 25′ depth x 6′8″ height
- Limited additional street parking
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 9 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 9 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 7 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 34 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 6 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 5 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 9 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 35 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 8 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 13 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 8 miles
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 30 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $260
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $149
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.