- Steps from Mission Beach at Mission Bay
- Only 3 blocks from the ocean
- Fenced-in front yard to enjoy water views
- Single-level private home
- Private driveway with parking
- There is a $1500 security deposit due at booking. The deposit can be withheld for violation of any of the terms and conditions, specifically the terms related to our noise and good neighbor policy. See our rental terms and conditions for further details.
- Cable TVs
- Equipped with air-conditioning
- Smoking and Pets not permitted
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom classic beach house is an ideally located vacation rental in one of the most popular locations in San Diego! The home is walking distance to Sail Bay and a few blocks from the ocean at Mission Beach – you’re sure to have a blast here!
Newly renovated, Mission Bay Classic Beach House, a coastal-chic beach cottage meets Big Bear-style cabin, offers you the experience of being in 2 places at once. Indoors, the woodsy décor and knotty pine cabinetry may have you feeling as though you’re in the Rocky Mountains, but outdoors, there’s no doubt about it – you’re living like a local in sunny Southern California!
The home accommodates up to 9 guests in 4 sizable and comfortable bedrooms. Cool hardwood floors feel great against your bare feet after a day in the warm sand. The fully stocked, grand kitchen with stainless steel appliances ensures you’ll have everything you’ll need in this light and airy home away from home!
Entertaining family and friends will be a pleasure in your private fenced-in backyard with an outdoor patio. You can rest assured knowing you have a private parking area able to accommodate 3-4 vehicles – a huge benefit in this popular beach community.
Just a few blocks away from Mission Bay Classic Beach House, you’ll find the Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa, a convenient, bustling resort where you can attend luaus, rent sailboats and paddleboards, sip piña coladas beside tiki torches and socialize around fire pits. Enjoy a massage at the resort day spa, get your hair styled in the salon, work out in the fitness center, swim in the pool and more!
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 9
- Patio in front yard with water views
- Main entryway into living room
- Living room with 2 seating areas and flat-screen HDTV
- Dining room with table seating up to 5
- Full alley kitchen with breakfast bar seating for 2
- Bedroom 1 (master suite): king bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV and en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: king bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV
- Bedroom 3: queen bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV
- Bedroom 4: 3 twin beds (sleeps 3) with HDTV
- Large hall bathroom with plenty of counter space
- Laundry room with access to backyard
- Private backyard with dining area and multiple seating areas
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TVs
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- Private driveway parking for 3-4 vehicles
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 9 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 9 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 6 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 29 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 4 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 7 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 35 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 9 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 11 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 9 miles
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 30 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $260
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.