- Waterfront location on Mission Bay and across the strand from Mission Beach
- Multiple bayside patios for dining and sunsets
- Floor to ceiling windows for bayfront views
- Close to popular San Diego attractions, water sports and local entertainment
- Stairs required to access condo
- Not equipped with air-conditioning; box fans provided
- Streaming services available, no cable or broadcast channels
- Smoking and Pets not permitted
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Mai Tai Beach House is ground central for your tropical San Diego beach vacation. This recently remodeled 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom condominium rental home sits waterfront on Bayside Walk. This condo is on a special part of the bay that features gently swaying palm trees on a strand of grass lawn, adjacent to the sandy beach and the tranquil waters of Mission Bay and Mission Beach.
The condo creates the perfect environment to make vacation memories. The property spans 3 levels, starting with a ground-level patio with lounge seating where you can watch sailboats glide across the bay and wave to passersby on Bayside Walk. On the second level is the main living area with a spacious, modern kitchen opening up to the dining area and living room overlooking the beach and bay beyond. Upstairs are 4 bedrooms with sleeping accommodations for up to 10 guests! In addition, each bedroom features a flat-screen TV, and there are 3 DVD players in the home.
The master suite is a special retreat with raised curved ceilings, a waterfront balcony with bistro seating, a 50″ HDTV and adjacent bathroom with a walk-in shower and dual sink vanity capped with beautiful granite countertops.
Outside is Mission Beach and Mission Bay, a 4,000-acre aquatic park surrounded by miles and miles of boardwalk with biking, boating, paddleboarding, sailing, swimming and more all at your doorstep! The Mission Bay Aquatic Center is just steps away, and beach shops, breakfast spots, coffee houses, pubs and restaurants are all within close walking distance.
Make this your perfect San Diego getaway. We invite you to call us for more information and reserve Mai Tai Beach House – your spot in paradise!
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 10
- Bayside waterfront patio with lounge seating and dining for 6
- Tandem parking spaces for 2 cars
- Entrance to main living area
- Open floor plan: living room with 42″ flat-screen HDTV, dining area with seating for 6 and water views
- Full kitchen with breakfast bar seating for 2
- Access to waterfront balcony with BBQ grill
- Half bathroom
- Bedroom 1 (master suite): queen bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV, en suite bathroom with walk-in shower and private bay view patio
- Bedroom 2: queen bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV and floor to ceiling windows
- Bedroom 3: full bunk bed set (sleeps up to 4) with TV and floor to ceiling window
- Bedroom 4: 2 twin beds (sleeps 2)
- Hall bathroom with tub/shower
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Streaming services available, no cable
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- Tandem parking spaces for 2 cars, 74″ width
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 9 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 10 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 6 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 30 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 4 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 7 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 11 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 38 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 10 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 11 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 10 miles
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $260
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.