- Beautiful ocean views
- One block from Windansea beach
- Top level, oceanfront balcony
- 2 master suites
- In the heart of La Jolla
- Single–level condo: stairs required to access home on third level
- Not equipped with air conditioning
- Only 1 parking space in driveway (garage not available)
- Smoking and Pets not permitted
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Kai Vista is a 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath San Diego vacation rental located within steps of the famous Windansea beach in La Jolla, CA. Highlights of the condo include the open great room, private balconies, double master suites, and of course the spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean.
This top floor home features a single-level floor plan and is beautifully decorated in a beachy-chic theme that will get you in a summer state of mind. The kitchen is light and airy, featuring stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and a breakfast bar that is in the center of the great room. Also features floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and vaulted ceilings provide a very open feeling. The living area includes a cozy sectional couch, and 55” LCD flat panel TV with Direct TV including the NFL network for big game days.
The 2 Master Suites each feature king-sized memory foam beds, and a roll away for any extra sleeping accomodations. The beds are cozy and include a private bathroom with travertine tile and modern sink consoles. One bath features a stand–up shower and the other a tub and shower combo. Each bedroom also opens to a private small balcony to let in fresh air and sunshine.
This home is conveniently located within walking distance to many local favorite food and drink spots and world–class restaurants. Unique, local boutiques of the downtown La Jolla Village and Prospect Street are only a 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk away.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 5
- Open floor plan with great ocean views: Living area, kitchen, dining area
- Living area with large sectional couch, flat–screen TV, and vaulted ceilings
- Full kitchen with breakfast bar island with seating for 4, stainless steel appliances
- Dining area facing ocean view with seating up to 6
- Oceanfront balcony with seating loung areas
- Bedroom 1 (master): king bed (sleeps 2) with flat–screen TV, en suite bathroom with tub and shower combo, and access to private patio with BBQ
- Bedroom 2 (master): king bed (sleeps 2) with flat-screen TV, en suite bathroom with walk–in shower , and access to small private patio
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Not equipped with air conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 1-car parking space in driveway
- Space is narrow, not suitable for larger vehicles
- Limited additional street parking
La Jolla – known as “the Jewel of San Diego” – is one of the most sought-after vacation destinations in Southern California. Featuring a mild climate, breathtaking views and spectacular scenery, it’s well-known for surfing and popular family beaches perfect for a relaxing vacation. You’ll immediately feel like a local as La Jolla’s quaint cafés, restaurants and corner shops welcome you!
Catch some waves on a surfboard in Windansea Beach or head north to La Jolla Shores offering plenty of water activities such as stand-up paddleboarding, snorkeling and scuba diving along with guided kayak tours of the sea cliffs and caves at La Jolla Cove.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 12 miles
- Belmont Park: 5 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 13 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 2 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 27 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 3 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 13 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 33 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 6 miles
- Seaport Village: 13 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 8 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 12 miles
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $185
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.