- Modern and sleek design
- Ocean view deck with Jacuzzi, BBQ grill, and fire pit
- Beach is only a few blocks away
- Walking distance to Calumet Park on the coastline
- Water views from living room and master suite
- Stairs required to single level floor plan
- Equipped with air conditioning
- Smoking and Pets are not permitted
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Ocean views in a convenient Bird Rock location! This beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bath La Jolla vacation rental was newly built in summer 2016. Designer furnished with beautiful and modern finishes, this home provides just the right space to relax and enjoy a La Jolla vacation.
The home features plenty of windows to let in the light and ocean breeze and you will find it hard to look away from the ocean views. The open concept living space is outfitted with a high–end full sofa sleeper, a large flat-screen HDTV, and a built-in fireplace to keep you cozy on cooler evenings. Adjacent to the living area is a dinette with seating for 4. The kitchen features white stone counters and back splash, stainless steel appliances and a 2-person breakfast bar and comes stocked with all the basics required to prepare and serve your favorite meals.
Just off the living area is the in-home washer and dryer and bathroom with a large walk–in shower. The bedrooms are nicely sized and each feature modern furnishings, night stands and lamps, king size beds and flat-screen TV’s. The West bedroom features ocean views, a work-station nook and has black-out shades for your comfort. Between the bedrooms is another bathroom with a tub and shower combo.
Step out of the home onto the generously sized patio and you will be greeted with ocean views of the blue Pacific. The patio features outdoor seating and dining, a fire pit, gas BBQ, a warm–water outdoor shower and a large hot tub; the perfect place to relax after a hard day taking in all of San Diego’s sights and many things to do. From the back patio, it’s a half a block to grassy Calumet Park; a bluff–top park that is a great place to get your morning exercise or just watch the waves crash into the shore and catch a gorgeous sunset or two.
This home is located in the beach community of Bird Rock in South La Jolla and is walking distance to many local restaurants, coffee houses and boutiques. Just to the north is the sandy beach at Windansea with the world class Village of La Jolla and La Jolla Cove just beyond. To the south are the beaches at Tourmaline, Law Street and the beach communities of Pacific and Mission Beach with miles of beach front boardwalks to explore. This location offers so much and is the perfect home base to explore all of San Diego’s nearby attractions of take advantage of Bluewater’s discounts on bikes, surfboards, kayak tours, restaurants, etc.
It’s all here waiting for you, so come and let us help you make some San Diego vacation memories!
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 6
- Open concept main living area: Kitchen, living room, dining area
- Full kitchen with bar seating for 2
- Dining area with seating for 4
- Living room with flat–screen HDTV, fire place, and access to viewing deck
- Living area has upgraded full size sofa sleeper (sleeps 2)
- Outdoor view deck with Jacuzzi tub, extra dining table seating for 4, fire pit, and BBQ
- Hall bathroom with tub and shower combo
- Bedroom 1 (master): king bed (sleeps 2), flat–screen HDTV, and ocean views
- Bedroom 2: king bed (sleeps 2), with flat–screen HDTV
- Hall bathroom with walk–in shower
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TV
- Equipped with air conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- Street parking in front of home
La Jolla – known as “the Jewel of San Diego” – is one of the most sought-after vacation destinations in Southern California. Featuring a mild climate, breathtaking views and spectacular scenery, it’s well-known for surfing and popular family beaches perfect for a relaxing vacation. You’ll immediately feel like a local as La Jolla’s quaint cafés, restaurants and corner shops welcome you!
Catch some waves on a surfboard in Windansea Beach or head north to La Jolla Shores offering plenty of water activities such as stand-up paddleboarding, snorkeling and scuba diving along with guided kayak tours of the sea cliffs and caves at La Jolla Cove.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 11 miles
- Belmont Park: 3 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 12 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 4 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 29 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 3 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 9 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 13 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 34 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 9 miles
- Seaport Village: 12 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 12 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 12 miles
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
Please note: Spa heat is complimentary
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $185
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.