- Spectacular ocean, bay and city views
- Indoor/outdoor living area layout
- Swimming pool with waterslide and spa
- Lounge area with fire pit
- Fenced-in yard with play structure
- Game room with pool table
- Pets considered with additional fee and owner approval
- Direct TV; streaming services available
- Smoking is not permitted
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
If you’re looking for your own private San Diego retreat, look no further! Endless View is a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom California coastal vacation rental home in Pacific Beach that has just about every amenity you could ask for. Enjoy an amazing swimming pool with a waterslide and spa, secluded canopy seating area with a fire pit, a pool table in the game room, and lounges on the sun deck with panoramic views!
This home is meant for rest and relaxation. The home is very centrally located and close to beaches and San Diego’s most popular attractions – you may find that you never want to leave. It’s located on a quiet cul-de-sac with no traffic and a private garage and driveway for parking.
As you enter the property, there is a pond with water lilies and a gentle waterfall to set the tone for relaxation. The ground floor features hardwood flooring and a living room with comfortable furnishings, a beautiful fireplace and a large HDTV. Just off the living room is a formal dining area with seating for up to 6 that leads to the upgraded kitchen. The kitchen features a breakfast bar, Sub-Zero fridge and Viking appliance package. Upstairs there’s a large game room with sofas, an HDTV, wet bar, balcony, pool table and large bay windows that show off gorgeous vistas.
Step outside and you’ll experience outdoor living at its finest. Just off the living room is a large viewing deck with a stainless steel BBQ grill, lounges and magnificent views. When you’re ready to cool off, jump in the deep-water swimming pool with an elevated spillover spa – and kids will love the waterslide. At the lower level of the property, there’s a full-sized play structure and grass yard. The whole property is fenced in, so this is perfect for having the kids close. In the evenings, you can gather under the pergola around the fire pit.
This vacation rental is sited on the sunny south slope of Mount Soledad, just on the border of La Jolla and Pacific Beach. This is arguably the best view in all of San Diego. Over 180 degrees, it includes the Pacific Ocean, Mission Beach and Bay, and stretches past Point Loma all the way to the Coronado islands and Mexico! Not only do you have spectacular water views, but the twinkling city lights of San Diego at night provide a whole other dimension.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 14
- Bedroom 2 (suite): queen bed (sleeps 2) with en suite bathroom with shower
- Living room featuring a fireplace and flat-screen HDTV
- Kitchen with breakfast bar seating for 3
- Dining room with seating for 8
- Hallway half bathroom
- Game room with a pool table, wet bar with fridge and flat-screen HDTV
- Bedroom 1 (master suite): king bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV and en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: king bed and small single sofa sleeper (sleeps up to 3)
- Bedroom 4: king bed and small single sofa sleeper (sleeps up to 3)
- Bedroom 5 (suite): full size bunk bed set (sleeps up to 4) with en suite bathroom
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2-car garage
- Driveway parking
Conveniently located and an easy driving distance to all San Diego has to offer, Pacific Beach is a hot spot for locals and visitors alike. It showcases a wide variety of beach shops, restaurants, cafés, bars and nightlife, outdoor activities, and non-stop fun. It’s just minutes away from the world-class shopping and fine dining in La Jolla Village, and the famous boardwalk and Belmont Amusement Park in Mission Beach. Experience beaches, hiking trails and breathtaking sunset views in one of the most popular beach towns in San Diego.
Come and explore miles and miles of sandy beaches for biking, surfing, sunbathing, kayaking, paddle boarding, beach combing and more. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 10 miles
- Belmont Park: 4 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 10 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 5 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 28 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 2 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 7 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 11 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 35 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 4 miles
- Seaport Village: 10 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 10 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 10 miles
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $505
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $149
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
- Pets permitted at this property with a non-refundable $100 fee for each pet; size and breed restrictions apply, must be pre-approved by owner
Please note: Spa heat is complimentary; pool heat is an additional $100 a day and must be purchased at a 3-night minimum. If you want to purchase pool heat, please notify us 7 days prior to your arrival as it takes 12–24 hours to heat up to maximum temperature.
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.