- Swimming pool and spa
- Putting green with 3 holes in the backyard
- Built-in BBQ grill and fire pit with bar seating
- Ocean views from upper levels
- Separate 1 bedroom casita
- Panoramic rooftop deck
- Equipped with air-conditioning except for separate casita
- Cable TV
- Smoking and Pets not permitted
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Endless Summer is a private, gated grounds retreat offering a complete resort experience for you and your group. This one-of-a-kind vacation rental was designed to meld modern lines with San Diego beach house comforts. Located in La Jolla’s prestigious Lower Hermosa neighborhood, the home is less than a mile to Windansea Beach or Tourmaline Beach and just a block north of the convenient Bird Rock shopping district.
This resort-style vacation rental was designed as an indoor/outdoor oasis and constructed to take advantage of the nearby ocean views and the temperate year-round climate of San Diego. The 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom main residence is nearly 3,000 sq. ft., and the adjacent 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom private guest suite casita is nearly 500 sq. ft. The size and layout of a property like this is rarely available this close to the ocean.
As you enter the grounds, you will be greeted by a putting green with 3 holes, 5 unique outdoor seating spaces, a pool and spa, a built-in BBQ grill and bar area with a fire pit and water feature. The multitude of outdoor areas set the tone for what this property offers: a uniquely special beach retreat where your family and friends can gather and relax.
You’ll be wowed by an expansive, open floor plan for the main living area. At the heart of the home is a tastefully designed great room with French doors that open to a covered patio creating both formal and al fresco dining and living room experiences. The adjacent gourmet kitchen features a gathering island topped with leathered finish granite, a stainless appliance package and European hardwood cabinetry with stylish flair. Upstairs, the second family room boasts hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings and vanishing sliding doors that open to a covered veranda that frames spectacular water views. This is the place to settle in and enjoy hearing the waves crashing against the coastline when the surf is high.
Just off the main residence is the 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom casita. The casita comes complete with a full-sized kitchen, a balcony off the living area with a bistro set for two, and a rooftop deck with a dining area for four and gorgeous 360-degree views of the ocean and surrounding hills of La Jolla.
We invite you to call today and learn more about this one-of-a-kind coastal retreat and make it your own Endless Summer!
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 12
- Open living area: living room, kitchen with bar seating for 4 and dining area with seating for 6
- Bedroom 1 (master suite): king bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV, en suite bathroom featuring an open-air walk-in shower, and access to outdoor patio
- Bedroom 2: queen bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV
- Bedroom 4: one twin bunk bed set and one full and twin bunk bed set (sleeps 5) with HDTV
- Full hallway bathroom
- Second living room with ocean view balcony
- Bedroom 3: queen bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV
- Full bathroom
- Bedroom 5 (suite): queen bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV and en suite bathroom
- Living area with a balcony and bistro seating for 2
- Full-sized kitchen
- Panoramic rooftop deck with bar seating for 4
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TV
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- Driveway parking
- Street parking
La Jolla – known as “the Jewel of San Diego” – is one of the most sought-after vacation destinations in Southern California. Featuring a mild climate, breathtaking views and spectacular scenery, it’s well-known for surfing and popular family beaches perfect for a relaxing vacation. You’ll immediately feel like a local as La Jolla’s quaint cafés, restaurants and corner shops welcome you!
Catch some waves on a surfboard in Windansea Beach or head north to La Jolla Shores offering plenty of water activities such as stand-up paddleboarding, snorkeling and scuba diving along with guided kayak tours of the sea cliffs and caves at La Jolla Cove.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 12 miles
- Belmont Park: 4 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 12 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 3 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 28 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 3 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 8 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 13 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 34 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 5 miles
- Seaport Village: 12 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 9 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 11 miles
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $560
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $198
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Please note: Spa heat is complimentary; pool heat is an additional $100 a day and must be purchased at a 3-night minimum. If you want to purchase pool heat, please notify us 7 days prior to your arrival as it takes 12–24 hours to heat up to maximum temperature.
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.