- Full view of the Pacific Ocean, Mission Bay and downtown San Diego
- Single-level floor plan
- Open-air atrium courtyard with spa
- Marble wall firepit feature
- Outdoor view deck with dining area, lounges and heat lamps
- Only a mile to the beach
- Equipped with air-conditioning
- Quieter groups only; neighbors next to and below property
- Spa not gated from home; no yard
- Pets considered with additional fee and owner approval
- Smoking not permitted
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Coastal Panorama is a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom mid-century modern home situated on a quiet cul-de-sac overlooking coastal San Diego in Pacific Beach. This property offers amazing views of the Pacific Ocean, Mission Beach and Bay and downtown San Diego all the way to Mexico! The home is a single-level floor plan with no stairs and features plenty of light and windows to let in the sunshine and beautiful views.
As you enter the home, you are greeted with a bright space accentuated by the central atrium courtyard surrounded with windows bringing light into every room. The courtyard is accessible from all sides and features an in-ground spa, succulent garden and bistro seating area. The courtyard has an open-air roof, so be sure to take a nighttime soak in the hot tub to relax and gaze up at the starry sky.
The main living area features a dining area with seating for 6 and a mirrored wall that blends seamlessly into the living room with polished limestone-style tile flooring that flows up the wall and surrounds the fireplace. Just beyond is a comfy large sectional sofa with spectacular sit-down views and a flat-screen TV.
Off the living area is a generously sized kitchen featuring custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including dual ovens and a wine fridge, and a convenient center island for meal preparation. The countertops are capped with polished marble that continues up the backsplash. The kitchen is equipped with all the dishes, cookware and utensils needed to prepare your favorite meals. The kitchen also features a breakfast nook with seating for 4 along a wall of windows that bring the view into the kitchen along with a access to the rear patio. Off the kitchen is a family room/den area with a full-size futon for seating and additional sleeping accommodations, plus a flat-screen TV and entryway into the Atrium Courtyard.
The spacious master suite features a master bath with sunken shower, a king bed, ceiling fan, flat-screen TV, rear patio access and a frame-less window that takes full advantage of the city light views at night and the ocean backdrop to wake up to every day!
Bedroom 2 and bedroom 3 both come equipped with queen beds and small TVs. Bedroom 4 is an office space that has been converted into a bedroom. There is a desk and office chair and a twin bed with a twin trundle bed that can be converted into a king, however once converted, it will take up most of the room. From bedroom 4, there is another door that accesses the atrium courtyard and spa. Just off the bedroom wing of the home is a hall bathroom with a tub/shower.
Step outside the home to the rear patio and you’ll see why this home is named Coastal Panorama! The rear patio runs the length of the home and offers breathtaking views of coastal San Diego. From here you can see Point Loma, the lights of downtown San Diego, the Coronado Bridge and the islands just off Mexico. The spectacular views of the multiple firework shows on the 4th of July and occasionally at Sea World are a sight to behold. Pictures can’t match what you’ll see in person! The patio is set up for entertaining as well with a large outdoor dining table with seating for 8 under a shady umbrella. There’s additional outdoor lounge seating in front of the built-in firepit feature. There are 2 space heaters as well to warm cooler evenings.
Coastal Panorama is a great home to use as a home base to explore everything that San Diego has to offer. The nearest beach is 5 minutes away and you are close to La Jolla, Sea World, the Zoo and the Gaslamp district downtown. The airport and most of San Diego’s most popular attractions are within 20 to 30 minutes!
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 10 (8 adults and 1 adult or 2 children on futon)
- Open-air atrium courtyard with in-ground spa and bistro seating
- Full-size kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast nook with coastal views
- Dining area with seating for 6
- Living room with large sectional sofa, fireplace, flat-screen HDTV and floor to ceiling windows for coastal views
- Common area with full futon for additional sleeping arrangements (sleeps up to 2)
- Bedroom 1 (master suite): king bed (sleeps 2) with flat-screen HDTV, ceiling fan, en suite bathroom with sunken shower, and access to outdoor patio with ocean views
- Bedroom 2: queen bed (sleeps 2) with small HDTV
- Bedroom 3: queen bed (sleeps 2) with small HDTV
- Bedroom 4: (converted office) twin bed and twin trundle bed (sleeps 2) that can be converted to king bed with access to atrium courtyard
- Hall bathroom with tub/shower
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Box fans for bedrooms
- Stacked in-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- Driveway parking for 2 cars
- Limited additional street parking
Conveniently located and an easy driving distance to all San Diego has to offer, Pacific Beach is a hot spot for locals and visitors alike. It showcases a wide variety of beach shops, restaurants, cafés, bars and nightlife, outdoor activities, and non-stop fun. It’s just minutes away from the world-class shopping and fine dining in La Jolla Village, and the famous boardwalk and Belmont Amusement Park in Mission Beach. Experience beaches, hiking trails and breathtaking sunset views in one of the most popular beach towns in San Diego.
Come and explore miles and miles of sandy beaches for biking, surfing, sunbathing, kayaking, paddle boarding, beach combing and more. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 10 miles
- Belmont Park: 4 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 10 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 4 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 29 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 2 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 7 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 12 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 34 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 4 miles
- Seaport Village: 11 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 10 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 11 miles
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 30 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $260
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
- Pets permitted at this property with a non-refundable $100 fee for each pet; size and breed restrictions apply, must be pre-approved by owner
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.