- Roof-top deck with fire pit and beautiful ocean views
- Walking distance to Windansea Beach
- Gated and private home
- Interior courtyard with water fountain and seating
- Roof-top deck curfew is 10:00PM
- One car enclosed garage and limited street parking
- Note: Split-level home; few steps required lead up to certain areas of home
- Smoking and Pets not permitted
- Cable and HDTVs in family room and all bedrooms
- Equipped with air conditioning
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in immediate eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Looking for a quiet place to recharge and relax? Casa Monte Vista is just the place! Privacy and tranquility come from the fully walled and gated interior courtyard complete with a bubbling fountain and Saltillo tiles. The tropical landscaping creates a soothing and welcoming environment for you and your group to relax and enjoy.
As you enter the home you are welcomed into a beautifully appointed space with touches of classic design elements including wood and tile flooring, 2 fireplaces, wood beamed ceilings, decorative tile accented stair risers.
There are 2 living areas, the first being a more formal living room with a grand fireplace and the second family room just off the kitchen with another fireplace and sofa seating.
Whipping up your favorite meals is easy in the fully-equipped kitchen featuring granite slab counters and back-splashes. The kitchen also features a prep island, breakfast nook, stainless-steel appliances and a wine refrigerator.
This vacation rental is designed to maximize space and offer guests the coveted indoor-outdoor lifestyle that San Diego and La Jolla is famous for. The residence features several sets of French doors that opening onto tranquil outdoor decks and patios.
To top it off, there is an expansive, ocean view rooftop deck that provides another space with opportunity for entertaining and relaxing. This is a wonderful place to share with friends and family and dining al fresco under the Pergola will be one of the highlights of your stay.
This lovely Spanish retreat is situated in the coveted Beach neighborhood of La Jolla and is just steps to La Jolla’s famous Windansea Beach, one of the most scenic in San Diego. Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the shore take in the salt air and sounds of crashing waves. The charming Village of La Jolla is nearby with its world-class shopping, dining and sight-seeing.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 8
- Enclosed courtyard with seating and fountain
- Day-bed room with ceiling fan, flat-screen TV
- Bathroom with walk-in shower(shared between Day bed room and Bunk bed room
- Dining room with seating for 6
- Sun patio with outdoor dining table for 4, built in BBQ and outdoor beach shower
- Family room with sofa seating, fireplace and flat-screen tv
- Kitchen with prep island and wine fridge
- Breakfast nook
- Master Suite with ceiling fan and flat-screen TV
- Master bath with jetted tub and walk in shower
- Formal Living Room with fireplace opens to courtyard and rear deck
- Queen Bedroom with ceiling fan and flat-screen TV
- Hall bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Bunk-bed room with twin over full bunk with twin trundle, flat-screen TV and access to rear deck
- Roof-top deck with pergola, dining table, fire-pit and lounge seating
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable and HDTVs in family room and all bedrooms
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Wine fridge
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- One-car enclosed garage space
- Garage Dimensions: 19' 3" D x 8' 7" W x 6' 8" H
- Note: Driveway and parking spaces are narrow - not suitable for larger vehicles
- Limited additional street parking
La Jolla, California
Villa Mar is located in the Country Club neighborhood of La Jolla in San Diego. Known as “The Jewel”, La Jolla is situated on a spectacular stretch of California coastline. Home to the Scripps Institute of Oceanography, art galleries, restaurants, boutique shopping, an ocean wildlife preserve, sandstone cliffs and sandy beaches, La Jolla has something for everyone. It’s no wonder that La Jolla is also home to some of the priciest real estate in the nation. The location of this home is in a quiet upscale neighborhood and is only minutes away from all the attractions and activities that make San Diego a world–class destination.
Stroll the beach at La Jolla Shores with plenty of water activities such as stand-up paddleboarding, snorkeling and scuba diving along with guided kayak tours of the sea cliffs and caves at La Jolla Cove.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 15 miles
- Belmont Park: 5 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 14 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 2 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 27 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 3 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 17 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 34 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 7 miles
- Seaport Village: 15 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 7 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 14 miles
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down, all balances due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $350
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.