- Ocean and coastal views
- Swimming pool (pool heat additional cost)
- Hot tub (heat included)
- Fire pit and patio area
- 1/2 mile to the beach
- Single level floor plan
- Equipped with air-conditioning
- Pool and spa are fenced from the home
- Cable TVs
- Smoking and pets not permitted
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Bluewater Shores is a spacious single-level 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom home overlooking La Jolla Shores and the Pacific Ocean. This is the perfect vacation home for larger groups and has every amenity needed for a relaxing stay. From here, it’s just a half mile or a 15-minute walk to the beach. Stroll over to The Village of La Jolla – a convenient hot spot with local boutiques, restaurants and cafés, or enjoy La Jolla Cove for some kayaking or seeing seal beach! Both are just minutes away.
The entry of the home opens up to the main living space with bay windows overlooking the backyard and out to the ocean. The living room features 3 comfy sofas with a large flat-screen HDTV that has streaming services so you can watch your favorite shows.
The large, open kitchen comes equipped with everything you need to cook your favorite meals, along with plenty of seating in the 2 adjacent dining rooms. There are plenty of windows and light, and you’ll enjoy views of the ocean and pool while cooking and visiting with family and friends.
There are several outdoor areas to enjoy privacy and relaxation. On the west side is a grassy lawn with a large swimming pool, an oversized 10-person hot tub, BBQ grill, lounges and an outdoor dining table – all with panoramic ocean and La Jolla Shores views. To the south just off the kitchen and dining rooms, is an outdoor patio with an additional table and chairs. To the east along the back of the home, there are hillside views, a rose garden and fruit trees along with outdoor seating and a fire pit.
We invite you to come and experience Bluewater Shores. This is a great home where you can create lasting vacation memories!
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 12
- Main living space featuring 3 sofas and large flat-screen HDTV
- Dining room with seating up to 10
- Access to the yard, porch, pool and spa area
- Full kitchen with additional dining area for 8
- Bedroom 1 (family suite): 2 queen beds (sleeps 4) with flat-screen HDTV and en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: twin bed with twin trundle (sleeps 2); this is a pass-through room to bedroom 1
- Bedroom 3 (suite): king bed (sleeps 2) with flat-screen HDTV and en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4 (suite): queen bed and twin bed with twin trundle (sleeps 4) with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5 (suite): queen bed with en suite bathroom with shower (hall access to bathroom)
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill and fire pit
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TVs
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- Up to 4 vehicles in driveway
- Additional street parking
La Jolla – known as “the Jewel of San Diego” – is one of the most sought-after vacation destinations in Southern California. Featuring a mild climate, breathtaking views and spectacular scenery, it’s well-known for surfing and popular family beaches perfect for a relaxing vacation. You’ll immediately feel like a local as La Jolla’s quaint cafés, restaurants and corner shops welcome you!
Catch some waves on a surfboard in Windansea Beach or head north to La Jolla Shores offering plenty of water activities such as stand-up paddleboarding, snorkeling and scuba diving along with guided kayak tours of the sea cliffs and caves at La Jolla Cove.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 11 miles
- Belmont Park: 7 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 12 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 1.5 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 24 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 2.5 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 9 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 13 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 31 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 9 miles
- Seaport Village: 12 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 5 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 12 miles
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $305
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $149
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Please note: Spa heat is complimentary; pool heat is an additional $100 a day and must be purchased at a 3 night minimum. If you want to purchase pool heat, please notify us 7 days prior to your arrival as it takes 12–24 hours to heat up to maximum temperature.
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.