- Penthouse level panoramic ocean and coastal views
- Rooftop balcony overlooking the Mission Beach boardwalk
- Seamless indoor and outdoor living features
- Retractable doors on the top floor open up to the ocean
- Click here for a video tour
- Condo located on 2nd and 3rd floors; stairs required to access
- Expensive finishes and surfaces; may not be suitable for young children
- Cable TVs
- Equipped with air conditioning
- Smoking and Pets not permitted
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Bluewater Pacific Dream Penthouse is a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom luxury San Diego oceanfront vacation rental overlooking Mission Beach. Newly remodeled and perfectly positioned with endless ocean views and just steps from all the attractions, this penthouse property features fully retractable doors leading to a generous oceanfront terrace that creates seamless indoor/outdoor living and the perfect place to people-watch and enjoy the sunset.
Designed with clean minimalist lines and an abundance of natural light, this stunning beach house provides an ideal environment for your oceanfront holiday with 2 floors of impeccable design and furnishings. The great room is the epitome of luxury living with light wide-plank wood floors, pristine white leather sofas, a smart electric fireplace and a wide-screen HDTV with cable, a DVR and Netflix access. A separate seating area with relaxing rocking chairs invites intimate conversation, and delightful pops of cheerful color punctuate this space.
The unique kitchen is wrapped with white Silestone counters offset with a lovely blue subway-style tiled backsplash. This open-concept space is fully equipped with Dacor stainless steel appliances and neutral-toned cabinetry. Blue accents, skylights and nautical décor create a wonderful space for new culinary adventures.
On the penthouse level, you’ll find a wonderfully cozy queen bed and full bathroom. The bedroom sports a double mirrored closet and an LED-lit skylight and access to a private rear patio. The beautifully appointed bathroom has an art glass vessel sink with a waterfall faucet and a subway-style tiled shower.
Off the master suite, fully retractable windows lead out to the private terrace with a front-row seat to the Pacific Ocean. An absolutely decadent open-concept bathroom is attached to the suite, with an oversized shower complete with a large bench, overhead rain shower, multiple body jets and hand sprayers. Plus, if you’re the type who likes to sleep in, you’ll appreciate the motorized black-out shades!
The ultra-convenient location of Bluewater Pacific Dream Penthouse means you can park your car upon arrival and simply walk or bike to all your destinations. Take a short stroll on the Mission Beach boardwalk to all the dining, shopping, and amusement activities at Belmont Park.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 8
- 2-car garage
- Entryway with staircase to levels 2 and 3
- Bedroom 1 (master suite): king bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV, open concept en suite bathroom with walk-in shower and access to private beachfront balcony
- Bedroom 2: Bunk bed (queen/twin trundle on the bottom and twin on top - sleeps up to 4)
- Hall bathroom with walk-in shower
- Access to private rear deck
Third/Top Penthouse Level
- Open floor plan: living area featuring a fireplace and flat-screen HDTV, kitchen with breakfast bar seating for 3 and dining area with seating for 6
- Oceanfront terrace with BBQ grill, dining table for 6 and separate lounging nook
- Bedroom 3: queen bed (sleeps 2) with skylights and rear balcony access. Note: skylight has no black-out shade
- Hall bathroom with walk-in shower
- Laundry room
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TVs
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2-car garage dimensions: 16′ width x 19.5′ depth x 6.8′ height
- Limited additional street parking
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 8 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 8 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 6 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 33 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 5 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 5 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 9 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 35 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 8 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 11 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 8 miles
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $260
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $149
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.