- Waterfront on Mission Bay
- Beach level patio on the bayside boardwalk
- Large loft master suite
- Sleeps up to 8 adults and 10 with children
- Equipped with air-conditioning
- 10 minute walk to Belmont Park and restaurants
- Condominium home that encompasses the ground floor and rear of the 2nd floor
- Stairs to access master suite; loft with no door
- Pets considered with restrictions
- TVs have streaming services, no cable or broadcast channels;
- Non-smoking property
- One-car garage for smaller vehicles - See dimensions under parking
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excessive noise or over-occupancy will result in immediate eviction
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Welcome to Bayside Breeze – named for the warm gentle breezes that drift across scenic Mission Bay. Guests at this Mission Beach, San Diego vacation rental will experience everything that Mission Bay has to offer from this bayfront home. The home features oversized bay windows to take advantage of the scenic blue water, blue skies and boats bobbing on the tide, and a 1st-floor patio on the bayfront boardwalk.
The ground floor level features 2 out of the 3 bedrooms, a full bathroom, dining room, large living room and an open kitchen with water views. Follow the spiral staircase up to the rear of the 2nd level, and you’ll find a huge loft master suite with raised ceilings, a sitting area and a small balcony. The large bathroom features dual vanities, Travertine stone, a glass-door shower and a jetted bathtub.
Step out onto the front patio with a BBQ grill, table and chairs – a perfect place to relax and watch the world go by on the water and on the Bayside walkway. Right in your backyard is a grassy area and a sandy beach where you can play Frisbee, a game of catch or simply lay out and soak up the sun.
The Bayside Breeze vacation rental home is located on Mission Bay Park featuring over 4,000 acres that offer a seemingly endless variety of recreation and water activities like boating, jet skiing, sailing, water skiing, kayaking, windsurfing and more. The bay boardwalk is perfect for biking, jogging, rollerblading or simply walking to shops and restaurants. And as a bonus, Mission Beach and the Pacific Ocean are just across the street and Belmont Park is just a short stroll down Oceanfront walk!
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps up to 8 adults and 10 with children
- Main entry
- 1-car garage suitable for a small car (see dimensions under Parking)
- Living room with sofa sleeper (sleeps 2), sofa, table, fireplace and a flat-screen HDTV
- Open kitchen and dining room with seating for 6
- Bayside front patio with outdoor seating (shared gate also used by guests of the upstairs home)
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 3: Full-size bunk beds (sleeps up to 4)
- Hall bathroom with walk-in shower
- Spiral stairway to master loft on the 2nd level
- Bedroom 1 (master loft suite): King bed with flat-screen HDTV and en suite bathroom with walk-in shower and jetted tub
- Small patio balcony with peek water views
Please note: The master suite is a loft on the entire top level; though private, there is no door at the top of the stairs
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Smart TVs with Hulu Plus, HBO, Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. No cable or broadcast networks
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 1-car garage dimensions: 8′5″ width x 14′8″ depth x 6′8″ height
- Garage door can be left open for longer vehicles
- Limited additional street parking
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 9 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 9 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 6 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 30 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 5 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 5 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 36 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 8 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 12 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 8 miles
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $205
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
- Pets permitted at this property with a non-refundable $100 fee for each pet; size and breed restrictions apply, must be pre-approved by owner
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.