- Single-level floor plan
- Panoramic ocean and evening cityscape views
- Fenced-in swimming pool and spa; pool not heated
- 1 mile from La Jolla Shores beach
- Not equipped with air-conditioning
- Spa heat is included; pool is not heated
- Some stairs required to access home at entryway
- Cable TVs
- Smoking and pets not permitted
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Welcome to Azul La Jolla, a comfortable single-level vacation home with ocean views overlooking La Jolla Shores – a destination consistently ranked as one of the best family friendly beaches in the country! This home provides a wonderful place for friends and family to relax and enjoy some well-deserved time off. It features 5 bedrooms with plenty of parking.
The home is a classic California Ranch-style home and features an entry foyer, living room, separate dining room and a fully equipped kitchen. The spacious living room is furnished with a large sectional sofa, coffee table, and 70” flat-panel TV, and accented with chandeliers and a limestone wall.
The dining room accommodates up to 6 with additional seating for 7 in the kitchen area. The kitchen comes stocked with all the cookware and dishware needed for your stay and features a breakfast table and bar island as well as stainless steel appliances including 2 ovens.
Step outside to the backyard and terrace for the highlight of this home – gorgeous and panoramic views of the famed San Diego coastline stretching all the way to the Village and La Jolla Cove. This is where you’ll want to spend time on lounge seating with the beautiful blue Pacific Ocean as your backdrop. You’ll see spectacular sunsets and watch as the twinkling lights of the La Jolla Shores neighborhood come alive nightly. Just beyond the terrace is a full-size swimming pool and spa for daytime and evening relaxation and enjoyment.
This home is just a mile up from the popular sandy beach at La Jolla Shores and the green grass and palm trees of Kellogg Park located along the beach boardwalk. You can spend endless hours sunning on the beach, surfing, swimming and stand-up paddleboarding. For something extra, rent a kayak from a local outfitter and explore the state marine reserve and La Jolla caves, or take a stroll up the beach to the scenic sandstone cliffs of Torrey Pines state reserve.
From Azul La Jolla’s location, your dining, shopping and sightseeing options are almost unlimited. The La Jolla Shores neighborhood has plenty of beach shoppes and eateries, and it’s just a short drive to the Village of La Jolla and its world-class restaurants, boutique shopping and art galleries along with beautiful La Jolla Cove!
We invite you to contact us to learn more and see if Azul La Jolla is the right vacation rental for your next getaway.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 14
- Entry to foyer
- Living room with 70” flat-panel TV
- Kitchen and dining area with seating for 6
- Formal dining room with seating for 6
- Ocean view patio with outdoor dining for 6, lounge seating and gas BBQ grill
- Swimming pool and spa
- Bedroom 1 (suite): 2 king beds (sleeps 4) with flat-panel TV and en suite bathroom with tub/shower
- Bedroom 2: 1 king bed (sleeps 2) with flat-panel TV
- Bedroom 3 (suite): 1 king bed (sleeps 2) with flat-panel TV and en suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4: 1 queen bed (sleeps 2) with flat-panel TV
- Bedroom 5 (suite): 2 queen beds (sleeps 4) with flat-panel TV and en suite bathroom with tub/shower
- Hall bathroom with tub/shower
- Full-size laundry room
- Half bathroom off kitchen
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TVs
- Not equipped with air-conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- Driveway parking for 3 cars
- Street parking available
La Jolla – known as “the Jewel of San Diego” – is one of the most sought-after vacation destinations in Southern California. Featuring a mild climate, breathtaking views and spectacular scenery, it’s well-known for surfing and popular family beaches perfect for a relaxing vacation. You’ll immediately feel like a local as La Jolla’s quaint cafés, restaurants and corner shops welcome you!
Catch some waves on a surfboard in Windansea Beach or head north to La Jolla Shores offering plenty of water activities such as stand-up paddleboarding, snorkeling and scuba diving along with guided kayak tours of the sea cliffs and caves at La Jolla Cove.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 13 miles
- Belmont Park: 9 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 14 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 3 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 24 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 4 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 15 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 30 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 10 miles
- Seaport Village: 14 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 6 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 13 miles
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $560
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $149
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Please note: Spa heat is complimentary; pool is not heated.
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.