- Luxurious gated, private, resort-style home
- Fire pit and separate outdoor areas
- Backyard with modern swimming pool, lounge area and spa
- Equipped with air-conditioning
- Single-level floor plan
- Located in a very quiet neighborhood; outdoor noise must be kept to a minimum
- Use of pool and spa are prohibited after 9 p.m.
- Pool and spa are not fenced from the home; not suitable for small children
- No cable or broadcast channels; streaming services available
- Smoking and Pets not permitted
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
This spacious 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom single-level luxury vacation home in La Jolla is located on a quiet street in the highly desirable Muirlands neighborhood. Reminiscent of a private spa and resort, this rental home provides the perfect setting for fun and relaxation. From the moment you walk in, rest assured that you’ll have top-of-the-line amenities and comfortable furnishings.
An open floor plan provides ease of movement between areas. The kitchen and dining areas boast an open-beam cathedral ceiling. An oversized, rough hewn wood dining table in front of the fireplace creates the perfect relaxing setting to enjoy meals and conversation and share a bottle of wine. Off the dining room is a living area with a 70″ flat-screen HDTV to watch your favorite shows or movies. Off the living room, there is a causal dining table ready for a card game or conversation.
Guests here will be able to take advantage of San Diego’s incredible weather in 2 beautiful outdoor areas. The 1st area features a lounge patio complete with seating, a built-in fire pit island, group dining table and built-in stainless steel gas BBQ grill. In the 2nd area located in the backyard, you’ll find a resort-style swimming pool and spa with a raised deck and lounge seating. This is a fantastic place to gather and dine with family and friends.
Sapphire La Jolla is located in the exclusive, secluded La Jolla Muirlands neighborhood. Centrally located, this luxury vacation home is less than 5 minutes from scenic Windansea Beach and world-class shopping and dining in The Village of La Jolla. La Jolla Shores, Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve and PGA golf course, Pacific Beach, Mission Beach, Sea World, Balboa Park, downtown San Diego, the San Diego Zoo, Gaslamp quarter nightlife and the San Diego Airport are all 15–25 minutes away!
A stay at Sapphire La Jolla is like living in your own private resort. The layout, amenities and furnishings are designed to give your group plenty of room to relax. We invite you to come experience life at this very special vacation rental.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 8
- Gated entryway and courtyard
- Living room with vaulted ceilings, a fireplace and flat-screen HDTV
- Large kitchen with island seating for 4 and casual dining area with seating for 6
- Dining area with seating for up to 10, a fireplace and access to backyard
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Half bathroom
- Side patio with outdoor dining table and fire pit
- Bedroom 1 (master suite): king bed (sleeps 2) with flat-screen TV, walk-in closet and spa-like en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 (suite): queen bed (sleeps 2) with en suite bathroom with walk-in shower
- Bedroom 3: 2 twin beds (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 4: 2 twin beds (sleeps 2)
- Hall bathroom with walk-in shower
- Backyard with swimming pool, spa, pool deck, raised lounging deck and multiple sitting areas
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- No cable or broadcast channels; smart TVs with Hulu Plus, HBO, Netflix and Amazon Prime Video
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2 parking spaces in driveway
- Additional street parking
La Jolla – known as “the Jewel of San Diego” – is one of the most sought-after vacation destinations in Southern California. Featuring a mild climate, breathtaking views and spectacular scenery, it’s well-known for surfing and popular family beaches perfect for a relaxing vacation. You’ll immediately feel like a local as La Jolla’s quaint cafés, restaurants and corner shops welcome you!
Catch some waves on a surfboard in Windansea Beach or head north to La Jolla Shores offering plenty of water activities such as stand-up paddleboarding, snorkeling and scuba diving along with guided kayak tours of the sea cliffs and caves at La Jolla Cove.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 8 miles
- Belmont Park: 5 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 12 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 2 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 31 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 2 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 9 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 13 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 35 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 7 miles
- Seaport Village: 14 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 8 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 12 miles
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $360
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $119
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Please note: Spa heat is complimentary; pool heat is an additional $100 a day and must be purchased at a 3-night minimum. If you want to purchase pool heat, please notify us 7 days prior to your arrival as it takes 12–24 hours to heat up to maximum temperature.
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.