- Penthouse level with panoramic ocean views
- Stairs required to access
- Oceanfront on the Mission Beach boardwalk
- Steps away from the beach
- 4 oceanfront balconies
- 2-car garage
- Not equipped with air-conditioning; ceiling fans in all rooms
- Cable TV
- Smoking and Pets not permitted
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Ocean Shores Penthouse is a prime location oceanfront penthouse that overlooks the boardwalk and beach! This beautiful 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom beachfront vacation rental features stunning panoramic ocean and sunset views on Mission Beach. This home is light and bright with floor-to-ceiling windows, and the open floor plan was designed take to advantage of the amazing views and ocean breezes.
The home features luxurious, designer furnishings throughout with a California coastal motif. It will appeal to guests who are looking for a true San Diego experience, but expect more than a typical “beach house.” The 3rd floor location offers views of the whole beach and boardwalk in action, yet this home provides the privacy needed enjoy a relaxing vacation. Open up the sliding doors to let the ocean breezes in, walk on the sand and go for a swim, lounge in the sun, or take a stroll on the boardwalk along Mission Beach to a number of restaurants and beach shops. Centralized to many local attractions, there’s something for everyone!
The main living area features sofa seating, a fireplace and a flat-screen HDTV, and is adjacent to an open-concept kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Dining options include a breakfast bar with seating for 4 and a beautiful oceanfront dining table with seating for 8 with 180-degree ocean and beach views. Just off the dining area are 2 oceanfront balconies – the perfect place to enjoy a morning cup of coffee or watch the dolphins play in the surf and the action along the beachfront boardwalk. The north balcony features an outdoor living area where you can soak up some of San Diego’s famous sunshine and it’s the perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine and toast the sun as it dips into the blue Pacific Ocean.
The 4 bedrooms are outfitted for comfort and all come with ceiling fans, flat-screen HDTVs and DVRs. 3 of the 4 bedrooms have ocean view patios as well. The master suite features a king bed with direct access to the oceanfront lounge patio. The master suite has an en suite bathroom with dual sink vanity, walk-in shower and separate bathtub. Bedroom 2 has a queen bed and a twin bed with a twin trundle that will accommodate up to 4 guests, and an en suite bathroom with shower and tub combo. Bedroom 3 features a queen bed, en suite bathroom with a tub and shower combo, and a private balcony. Bedroom 4 features a twin bed with a twin trundle that also converts into a king bed. In addition, it features a private balcony with a bistro set and ocean views.
This vacation rental is conveniently located in central coastal San Diego in the beach community of Mission Beach and Mission Bay.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 10
- 2-car garage
- Entryway to penthouse level
- Open living room with fireplace, flat-screen HDTV and access to beachfront balcony
- Dining area with seating for 8
- Full-size open kitchen with breakfast bar seating for 4
- Oceanfront patio with gas BBQ grill and lounge seating
- Bedroom 1 (master suite): king bed (sleeps 2) with flat-screen HDTV, en suite bathroom and beachfront patio access
- Bedroom 2 (suite): queen bed with twin bed and twin trundle bed (sleeps up to 4), flat-screen HDTV and en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 (suite): queen bed (sleeps 2) with flat-screen HDTV and private patio
- Bedroom 4: twin bed with twin trundle bed (sleeps 2; can convert into a king), flat-screen HDTV and private balcony
- Hall half bathroom
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TV
- Not equipped with air-conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2-car garage dimensions: 15′10″ width x 19′ depth (left) and 14′4″ depth (right) x 6′10″ height
- Garage can fit 1 normal-sized car and 1 compact car
- Limited additional street parking
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 8 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 9 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 5 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 31 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 5 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 5 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 36 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 9 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 10 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 8 miles
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $305
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $149
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.