- Oceanfront on the Mission Beach boardwalk
- Nicely furnished condominium encompassing the entire second level
- Right on the beach and a close walk to Mission Bay
- Walking distance to beach shops, cafes and restaurants
- Private enclosed garage
- Stairs required to access entry
- Not equipped with air conditioning (ceiling fans and box fans included)
- Cable TV
- Smoking and pets not permitted
- Guest age requirement: 25+ unless children accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
What a location – right on the famous Mission Beach boardwalk steps away from the beach! Rockaway Oceanfront 2 is a beautiful beachfront vacation rental with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and overlooking the boardwalk, sand and crashing waves of the Pacific Ocean. Large bay windows and multiple outdoor decks let you experience all that oceanfront living has to offer.
This condominium home is located on the 2nd floor providing privacy, quiet and safety. The home is nicely appointed with wood and leather furnishings, travertine floors, granite countertops and a modern, well-stocked kitchen with stainless appliances. Other amenities include a large flat-screen HDTV in the living area and all 4 bedrooms have flat screens as well! The open floorplan comes with plenty of indoor and outdoor spaces where you can enjoy the sights and sounds of Mission Beach and the Pacific Ocean.
Mission Boulevard is just a short block away with multiple restaurants, beach eateries, coffee shops, bike rentals, surfboard rentals, apparel shops, beach shops, surfing lessons, etc.
This Mission Beach San Diego vacation rental is located halfway between the Pacific Beach Pier and the famed Belmont Park roller coaster.
Please note: This home is located in a 3-story complex with neighbors above and below and is only suitable for quieter groups. Deposit forfeitures and evictions are strictly enforced for contract violations. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting with Bluewater.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 8 adults and up to 10 including children
- Open floorplan with living area, kitchen and dining area
- Breakfast bar with seating for 4
- Dining table with seating for 6
- Oceanfront balcony with dining table (seating for 6) and lounge seating
- Bedroom 1 (master suite): king bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV, DVD and en suite bathroom with tub and shower
- Bedroom 2: king bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV and a Jack and Jill bathroom with dual sinks
- Bedroom 3: queen bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV and a Jack and Jill bathroom with dual sinks
- Bedroom 4: queen bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV
- Hall bathroom with walk-in shower
- Living room with sofa bed (sleeps 2 kids or 1 adult)
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TV
- No air-conditioning
- Box fans and ceiling fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 1-car garage dimensions: 20′6″ depth x 6′2″ height
- Left side is very shallow and only fits micro-cars
- Limited additional street parking
Please note: Most alley ways, parking spaces and garages in Mission Beach do not accommodate larger vehicles, especially trucks and SUVs. There are no refunds if your vehicle does not fit in the parking space provided.
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 9 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 9 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 6 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 30 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 5 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 6 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 38 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 9 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 12 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 9 miles
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2
Please note: A government-issued ID and credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $260
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $149
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.