- Fenced and gated property
- Amazing ocean and coastal views
- Ground level patio and sand beach yard
- 2 spacious ocean view decks with BBQ’s
- 2-car tandem garage
- 2 kitchens, master suites, laundry rooms, living rooms and dining rooms
- Stairs to access all 3 levels of home
- Equipped with air conditioning
- Cable TVs
- Smoking and Pets not permitted
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
DESCRIPTIONLocated on the sand in beautiful South Mission Beach, this inviting beachfront home will add enchantment to your vacation.
Featuring expansive south-westerly views of the Mission Bay channel and Pacific Ocean, this 5 bedroom, 4 bath San Diego vacation rental encompasses approximately 3,700 square feet. Encompassing 3 levels with multiple outdoor space, this is 2 homes combined into 1 large residence. Guests will appreciate there are 2 gourmet kitchens - 1 on the second level and 1 on the third level, 2 living and dining areas and 2 master suites. There is plenty of room for 2 or 3 families to share and enjoy, yet have their own spaces as well.
This beach house is the perfect blend of beach cottage with touches like vintage stained-glass windows, antique fireplaces and a cozy bay window combined with luxurious appointments such as Stainless-steel Viking appliances and steam shower. Large wood beams adorn the top floor, with handsome wood and travertine flooring throughout.
The ground-level features a 2-car attached garage with laundry room. A beach level master suite comes complete with a king bed and sitting area with queen sofa sleeper. The master bathroom showcases marble countertops, a cast-iron claw-foot tub, stone flooring with radiant heat and the invigorating steam shower is a guest favorite! This luxurious space has sliding doors that open to the beach front patio where you can feel the sand between your toes and relax in the sun on the outdoor lounges. After a fun day swimming and surfing at the beach beyond, there is a convenient outdoor shower to rinse away the salt and sand.
Upstairs on the second level, you will find a living area with a fireplace, sofa seating and flat-screen TV. Adjacent is the dining area with a dining and game table next to the updated kitchen with a breakfast bar and high-end appliances. The kitchen, the living and dining room all feature water views and blend seamlessly to the second level ocean view balcony with patio furniture and a gas BBQ to cook up and serve your favorite meals. This level also features a hall bathroom with a tub/shower combo, bedroom 2 with a king bed, bedroom 3 with a queen and a second Master Suite with en-suite bath including a tub and walk-in shower.
On the third level there a family guest room with a queen bed and bunk bed with twin-size mattresses. This penthouse level also houses a second living room with a large flat-screen TV and gas fireplace, full gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar and a dining area with seating for 6. Just off the living area is another private balcony with a gas BBQ grill. The view from here is breathtaking and is the perfect spot to watch the boats sail into Mission Bay or out to the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. From here you can see across the channel to Ocean Beach, Sunset Cliffs and Point Loma beyond. If you are lucky enough to stay here over the 4th of July, you will be treated to the amazing firework show over Ocean Beach.
This luxury beach front vacation rental is steps from the grass at South Mission Beach Park with sand volleyball and basketball courts, a surf-break at the jetty, and just a short walk to the Mission Bay-side with a playground and calm waters for kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding. Belmont Amusement Park, restaurants, beach and coffee shops, the boardwalk, boating, fishing and even a day at Sea World are all within easy reach. The South Mission Beach location is more private and away from the noise of the boardwalk, but still close enough to watch all of the fun.
This amazing San Diego vacation rental can be your home away from home and is meant for you to enjoy with your family and friends. The Beach or bay are steps away, take your pick. It doesn't get any better than this!
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 14
- 2-car attached garage with laundry room
- Bedroom 1 (master): Beach level suite with king bed (sleeps 2), queen sofa sleeper for additional accomodation (sleeps 2), ceiling fan, living area, en suite master bath with dual-sink vanity, cast-iron tub, and walk-in steam shower
- Beach front patio with seating and private sand beach yard and outdoor shower hose
- Living Room with sofa, fireplace, flat screen HDTV, and bay windows with water views
- Full-size kitchen with breakfast bar seating for 3
- Dining area with seating for 4 (dining table converts into a card and mini-pool table)
- Ocean front balcony with BBQ and dining table
- Bedroom 2: king bed (sleeps 2), with ceiling fan, and flat screen HDTV
- Bedroom 3: queen bed (sleeps 2), with ceiling fan, and flat screen HDTV
- Full hall bathroom with dual-sink vanity and a tub and shower combo
Third Level (penthouse)
- Living room with sofa seating, flat-screen HDTV and gas fireplace
- Second kitchen, breakfast bar seating for 4
- Dining area with seating for 6
- Ocean view balcony with bistro seating, and gas BBQ
- Laundry room
- Full hall bathroom
- Bedroom 5: queen bed (sleeps 2) and twin size bunk bed (sleeps 2), and ceiling fan
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TVs
- Equipped with air-conditioning
- Box/ceiling fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2-car garage with 2 separate doors
- South garage opening dimensions: 6' 8" H x 8.5' W
- South garage interior: 10’ W x 21’ L
- North garage opening dimensions: 6' 8" H x 8.75' W
- North garage interior: 10’ W x 25’ L
- Limited additional street parking
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 9 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 9 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 7 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 34 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 6 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 5 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 9 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 35 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 8 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 13 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 8 miles
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
- 50% down, all balances due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $460
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $149
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
- Check-In: 4:00 PM
- Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Click here for Rental Terms and Conditions
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management and reservations may be declined or canceled at management's discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.