- Fairmont Grand Del Mar Resort, San Diego, California
- Private Villa On the grounds of a 5-star Luxury Resort Hotel
- World-class Spa, Golf Course and Dining
- Three Master Suites
- Personal Golf Cart
- Outdoor Living Space with Private Jacuzzi spa, BBQ and Fire-pit
- Seven Night Minimum Stays Required
- Equipped with Air Conditioning
- No Pets and No Smoking Permitted
- Private Elevator
- ID must be presented at check-in. Guest Age Requirement: 25+ unless children accompanied by parents
- Noise disturbances, parties or over-occupancy will result in immediate eviction with no refunds
- Please contact us in advance of booking to ensure this Villa is suitable for your group.
About This Home
The Villas at the Grand Del Mar are Located on the grounds of the renowned 5-star resort, The Fairmont Grand Del Mar; a luxury resort property occupying a 380-acre private enclave, four miles from the Pacific Ocean. The Mediterranean-styled architecture will remind you of a setting more European than American, using a combination of Spanish, Portuguese and Italian influence inspired by the 1920’s architect Addison Mizner.
The world-class golf club, stunning spa and four swimming pools are among the amenities that have garnered a Five Diamond award from AAA. Even more impressive, The Grand Del Mar is one of only a handful of elite properties in the nation to earn a triple 5-star rating from Forbes, the highest rating across the board for the opulent hotel, amazing spa and incredible dining experience at Addison.
On the grounds of this unparalleled property lie 14 privately owned villas that have been made available to non-residents to rent during select dates. Designed with sumptuous spaces and well-crafted traditional design, each spacious 5,000 square foot Villa provides guests with privacy and every amenity imaginable.
These thoughtfully designed three-bedroom luxury villas are built in the style of old Florida, with Venetian plaster walls and elegant antique furniture and include three expansive master bedroom suites with en-suite bathrooms, and plush king-size beds. There is a private elevator, 4 ½ marble washrooms, living and entertaining areas, full kitchen and dedicated media room with a 60-inch flat-panel TV. Guests staying at the Villas with enjoy Room service as well unless you want to prepare your own meals in the state-of-the-art, fully equipped gourmet kitchen.
The expansive and elegant Villas offer several areas to relax and enjoy, and when you want to take advantage of San Diego' world famous temperate climate, just push a button and a windowed wall slides silently open to reveal an outdoor living area that extends the indoor opulence to a private sun-splashed outdoor terrace. Grill up your favorite meals on the built-in BBQ island, or cozy up to the outdoor fireplace, and of course nothing is more relaxing than a soak in your own private in-ground hot tub. Just on the other side of the yard is the resorts swimming pool where you and your guests and soak up the sun and be served your favorite drink by the hotel's wait staff.
As a guest at a Villa at Grand Del Mar, you will have access to all of the amenities of the resort just as you would as a guest of the hotel Amazing 5-star dining options (including in-villa room service from Amaya’s acclaimed kitchen) await along with two swimming pools, tennis courts, hiking and biking You will even have complimentary use of your own golf cart housed in the Villa’s attached garage to tour you around the property and golf course. When you venture out, take advantage of the Bluewater’s concierge services to help plan your outings and make the most of your San Diego vacation.
An assortment of dining options are available among the six restaurants on-site, from the casual to the upscale. The two main restaurants are Amaya and Addison’s. Amaya is the more casual of the two; however, it is also simply elegant with a top-notch chef serving unique and delicious fare. Amaya is The Grand Del Mar’s all-day venue and the perfect place to start your day with breakfast, a leisurely brunch or lunch on their outdoor patio dining amid lush gardens and under a red and white awning.
Addison, the 5-star signature restaurant is named after architect Addison Mizner whose style defined the resort communities of Boca Raton and Palm Beach in the 1920s. The opulent setting and modern French cuisine served has earned a remarkable number of critical raves and is not to be missed. This will be a meal you will not forget.
The Club M restaurant offers an eclectic blend of regional and international specialties seven days a week from noon till late at night and you can visit the on-site gourmet market if you’re looking for award-winning California wines, cheese or other morsels to take back to your Villa to tempt the palate of your friends and family.
The resort experience provides many other opportunities to indulge starting with the 21,000-square foot Spa at The Grand Del Mar. The spa continues the Mediterranean theme of the resort, with opulent interiors reflecting the beauty and grace of the Renaissance and providing an elegant and tranquil environment to relax and refresh. Guests are presented with luxurious robes and slippers to set the mood for treatments amid the serenity of the spa. An array of body treatments is offered, including the signature Renaissance 90-minute treatment.
If golf is your game, look no further. The Grand Golf Club is a nationally acclaimed, Tom Fazio-designed 18-hole course spread over 380 acres. The 7,160-yard, par 72 course embodies Fazio’s signature design and suits all levels of play. The course is nestled within the 4,100-acre Los Peñasquitos Canyon Preserve. Graced by Pacific breezes from the nearby coast, the course is a masterpiece of dramatic elevations, rolling greens, diverse bunkers and spectacular lush fairways throughout the scenic valleys. Improving your game is facilitated by the resort’s own world-class full-featured golf academy with many teaching pros who also coach professional golfers. The Grand Golf Club is without a doubt San Diego’s premier golf resort.
Other amenities for guests to enjoy include two tennis courts, a croquet lawn and hiking trails to explore and admire the view of the Preserve. The fitness center provides a huge roster of daily fitness and exercise classes (from morning hikes to yoga and much more). Plus, there’s a children’s pool, Kids Club, programs for teens and an Activity Center to keep the children busy.
The resort adjoins the Los Penasquitos preserve that supplies miles and miles of hiking trails to explore, along with mountain biking and horse rides from its equestrian center. The activity roster in coastal San Diego is long and includes cliff top hikes to the Pacific Ocean, hikes to waterfalls, excellent biking, and plenty of watersports options including surfing lessons, ocean kayaking, diving, sunset cruises, and much, much more
The Resort is just north of San Diego on the outskirts of Del Mar, a charming and quintessential California beach town, with sandy beaches and many fine choices of places to eat and drink and shop, along several blocks of the main street paralleling the blue Pacific. Here you’ll also find The Del Mar Thoroughbred Club, Southern California’s finest horseracing venue and host to the Breeders Cup in 2017. To the south is the affluent community of La Jolla with the renowned Torrey Pines golf courses and world-class dining, shopping and scenery and to the north is the exclusive enclave of Fairbanks Ranch and Rancho Santa Fe, the dominion of some of the finest estate homes in the nation. All are easily reached from the resort, but each time you return to the gated enclave you will appreciate just how much the Grand Del Mar is a self-contained world of luxury. We invite you to take advantage of this rare opportunity to experience a slice of life in a Villa at the Fairmont Grand Del Mar.
Villa Brisa Layout and Configuration
- 2-Car Attached Garage and Golf Cart Garage
- Ground Level Entry Foyer
- Powder Room
- Living Room
- Dining Area
- Fully Stocked Kitchen with Island
- Breakfast Nook
- Laundry Room
- Media Room
- Family Room
- Bar Area
- Outdoor Terrace with Seating, Built-in BBQ, Fire Pit and In-Ground Spa
- Master Suite with King Bed and TV
- His and Hers Master Bathrooms
- View Deck Off Master with Outdoor Seating
- Suite #2 King Bed, TV and En-suite Bath with Tub and Shower
- Suite #3 King Bed, TV and En-Suite Bath with Tub and Shower
- Den / Office Retreat
- In-home Gym
At Bluewater Vacation Homes, our most important job is to help you find the perfect home for you and your group. Our vacation planners are local area experts and here to help you plan your activities to make the most of your stay. Once you arrive, we're available 7 days a week to make sure you have an exceptional experience. Communication is very easy, and you can reach us via email and phone during office hours and on our on-call phone line after-hours.
Please Note: A Government issued ID and booking credit card must be presented before check-in is allowed. Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding noise that disturbs neighbors, over occupancy and/or parties. Deposit forfeitures and/or evictions are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before booking.
- Bedroom 1: Master Suite: King bed - sleeps up to 2
- Bedroom 2: Bedroom Suite II: King Bed - sleeps up to 2
- Bedroom 3: Bedroom Suite III: King bed - sleeps up to 2
- WiFi internet access
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- Bath Towels
- Kitchen sponge, Hand soap, Dish soap, Dishwasher soap
- Paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): Hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- Two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Laundry detergent
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Stocked kitchen with cookware, glassware and tableware
- Note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied
- Private Elevator
- Exercise Room
- Media Room
- TV’s in Living Room, All bedrooms, Den, and Media Room
- Fireplaces in Master, Living Room, Master Patio, Outdoor Terrace
- Full-size Laundry with Washer/Dryer
- Private Golf Cart
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator
- Wolf Chef's Grade Gas Range and Oven
- Microwave Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Cookware and Utensils
- Coffee mugs
- BBQ utensils
- Outdoor Terrace with outdoor seating
- Built-in BBQ
- In-ground Jacuzzi Spa
- Master View Terrace with Fireplace
- Two-car attached garage
- Golf-cart garage
- Guarded and Gated Property
- Fine-dining restaurant, Addison
- Tom Fazio-designed golf course
- 20,000-square-foot spa
- Boutique shopping
- 4 heated pools
- Fitness Center
- Equestrian Center
- Biking/Hiking Trails
- Tennis Courts
- 27,000 square feet of meeting space
- 10,000-square-foot ballroom
- Torrey Pines State Beach: 4.5 mi.
- Del Mar: 5 mi.
- Del Mar Thoroughbred Club: 6.8 mi.
- Torrey Pines Golf and State Preserve: 7.5 mi.
- La Jolla Shores: 10 mi.
- Village of La Jolla / La Jolla Cove 11 mi.
- Old Town San Diego: 17.8 mi.
- Sea World San Diego: 18.2 mi.
- San Diego Zoo / Balboa Park: 18.8 mi.
- Legoland: 18.9 mi.
- San Diego International Airport 20.8 mi.
- Gaslamp / Downtown San Diego 20.5 mi.
- Safari Park: 22.5 mi
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
- 50% down, all balances due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $250
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- $1,500 Refundable Security Deposit
- Check-In: 4:00 PM
- Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Click here for Rental Terms and Conditions
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless the home is deemed uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management and reservations may be declined or canceled at management's discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.